Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas Carols for the Psychologically Challenged

Have seen this circulating on emails lately...
(tip 'o da hat to GM!)

Amnesia: I Don't Remember If I'll be Home for Christmas

Narcissistic: Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me

Manic: Deck The Halls And Walls And House And Lawn And Streets And Stores And Office And Town And Cars And Buses And Trucks And Trees AndFire Hydrants And...

Multiple Personality Disorder: We Three Queens Disoriented Are

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells JingleBells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells

Senile Dementia: Walking In a Winter Wonderland Miles from My House in My Slippers and Robe

Social Anxiety Disorder: Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas While I Sit Here and Hyperventilate

Attention Deficit Disorder: We Wish You......Hey Look!! Something Shiny!!!

No comments: